Service Plans - What we do at de Bruin Chartered Accountants Ltd
What everyone gets
What you can add to the basics
- Income tax returns – preparation and filing with the IRD.
- Tax reminders and ensuring you pay your tax on time or receive all entitled refunds.
- Annual financial statements, minutes and documentation.
- A written commentary and explanations around the financial statements.
- If required, an annual face to face business review, to discuss annual financial statements, results and the year ahead.
- Regular newsletters.
- GST Returns – preparation and filing of your GST returns with the IRD.
- Monthly management reports – enables monitoring of business performance. Can be tailored to your business needs (could be a cash flow, actuals v budgets, include financial KPI's, full set of accounts)
- Regular updates and advice around tax and business issues.
- Regular reviews of income and formulation of a tax plan that fits with current business Income.
- Tax advice – if we do not know the answer in house then we have access to people who will know.
- Dairy Base. Entering level one data, producing financial reports and then explaining them to you.
- Producing other farm and business statistics and KPI's and then explaining them to you - either annually or on a more regular basis. Helping you use the information to track critical success factors in your business.
- Budgeting – helping you establish realistic cash flows or full financial budgets to assist with running your business. Helping you revise these regularly and monitor against actual results.
- Strategic Planning and or an Annual Business Plan – Helping you determine where you want your business to go and then formulating a plan to get you there.
- Helping you work with other business and farm advisors. Attending meetings with your bank manager, consultant or lawyer.
- Working with you on a business or property purchase or sale.
- Succession planning – helping you work through 'passing it on' to the next generation.
Maybe if you are going overseas for a holiday then we can help while you are away
- Paying your bills.
- Managing bank accounts.
- Clearing mail.
- Preparing wages and paying online from timesheets.
- Keeping records of holiday pay and sick leave.
- Calculating one off pays and PAYE amounts.
- Employment Contracts.
- Dealing with the monthly PAYE summary and payments to IRD.
- Checking invoices for correct amounts and categories.
- Applications for Cover Plus Extra.
- Setting up arrangements for payment.
- All liaison with ACC.
Company and Trust administration
- Keeping all statutory records and registers for companies.
- Management of company records at the Companies Office.
- Maintaining all registers and records for trusts.
- Maintaining trustee and director and shareholder minute books.
- Risk review of trusts and companies.